Saturday, January 19, 2013

feeling very.......

out of sorts is really the only thing I can think of.  Not good, not bad.  Not happy, not sad.  No where near as "content" as a week or so ago.  But not drowning or swimming up stream like when a really bad wave hits.  Just sort of not good, but not totally bad.

And I guess in the broad spectrum of the last 5 years that is a good thing.    Things can happen now, that bring me down a bit, but I don't get swept under and struggle to even catch my breath. At least not always.  I am not naive enough to think that the big waves won't still come crashing at times.   But,  I'm taking this as a positive.  Oh yes I would love to feel as good as I did 2 weeks ago, but I am happy to be plodding along, floundering a bit but not being pulled under.

No comments:

Post a Comment